HAPPENING Today: ~REGULAR~ Bell Schedule
Congratulations to our participants who went to the FFA shop skills competition:
- Reece Gorham Placed 4th beginning Plumbing
- Hailee Pratt placed third in Advanced electrical
- Anthony Rodelo placed 2nd in master mechanic, 2nd in oxy cutting and 3rd in arc. weld.
Also congratulations to our other participants Ashley Price and Yazeli Ayala.
(Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
Tuesday, April 23rd Good luck today to Tennis, Baseball and Softball!
4:00pm Tennis @ Griswold School dismiss at 1:30pm leave at 1:45pm
4:00pm Baseball @ McLoughlin dismiss at 12:45pm leave at 2pm
4:00pm Softball vs Heppner dismiss at 1:45pm
Thursday, April 25th
4:00pm Tennis @ Weston-McEwen dismiss at 1:30pm 1:45pm
Friday, April 26th
1:00pm Baseball @ Enterprise High School leave at 7:15am
1:00pm Softball @ Enterprise High School leave at 7:15am
1:00pm JH Track @ Griswold leave at 10:45am
3:00pm Softball @ Enterprise High School
3:00pm Track @ Pendleton dismiss at 11:45am leave at 1pm
4:00pm Baseball @ Enterprise
Saturday, April 27th
9:00am Tennis @ Tri-City Court Club vs Griswold leave at 7am
10:00am Tennis @ Tri-City Court Club vs Griswold
Reminder for Perfect Attendance for 4th quarter
5 or less tardies
*If you are absent you have to have a doctor’s note-and it has to be due to illness, it can’t be for check-ups or regular appointments or dental/ortho. If it’s for bereavement, we need a note from your parent/guardian.
If you meet the above standards then you will not have to take finals and have the day off!!!
*AP/college courses do not apply
TALENT SHOW The Talent Show will be on May 8th at 3:30 pm. Tickets: $2 each
PIRATE SCARF SALE The Boys Soccer team is selling Pirate Scarves. Stop by the office before school, during lunch, or after school to purchase. New price! $20 each or $15 if you buy two or more!
SENIORS If you didn’t get to vote on the Best Of’s see Mrs. Kuchenbecker. Also, don’t forget to turn in your raffle tickets in to Ms. Ayala by the end of the day.
- sign up now for the Student Field Day at Beef Northwest! Meet new people, make local connections and have fun with Agriculture!
- April 30th Parent/Teacher Conferences
- May 3rd Make-up snow day
- May 7th Jostens- Senior Delivery of Cap and Gown during lunch
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- HS LUNCH Reminder- You cannot be in the new commons during lunch. Please eat in the cafeteria or outside.
- All drinks need to have a screw top lid. You cannot have drinks in disposable cups.