HAPPENING Today: ~Regular~ Bell Schedule
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Thursday, April 19th
2:00 pm Track @ Sunridge MS dismiss at 11:45 am leave at 12 pm
4:00 pm Tennis vs Umatilla
Friday, April 20th
1:00 pm Baseball vs Stanfield
1:00 pm Softball vs Weston-McEwen
3:00 pm Softball vs Weston-McEwen
4:00 pm Baseball vs Stanfield
Saturday, April 21st
11:00 am Track @ Portland Christian leave at 7:00 am
1:00 pm Tennis vs Sherman County
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
CHEER TRY-OUTS- If you are interested in doing cheer next year there will be tryouts April 23rd- 26th from 5:30-7:30pm in the barn.
Science Club- Meeting on every Wed 3:15-4:45 pm
Key Club- Key Club Scholarship application is due April 30th
Safety Committee- Talk to Officer Shimer if you are interested in joining
Chess Club- every Tuesday from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
NHS- Will meet each month at lunchtime on the first Tuesday of the month.
There will be open gyms on Monday and Wednesday nights at RHS Gym from 5:30-6:30pm starting 4/16 and ending 5/16. All girls wanting to play high school volleyball next year current grades 8-12 are welcome to attend.
FUNDRAISER: Baker’s Barker Dog Treats! If you are interested in buying dog treats, contact Mrs. Baker for an order form. Choices are Peanut butter, Cheese and Oatmeal. Order and pick up is before/after school in room 100. Pick up order forms at the office.
Driver’s Ed 2018-19 If you are interested in Driver’s Ed next year you must be 15 years old and have your permit. If you have any questions please contact Officer Shimer.
COUNSELOR INFO: (Scholarships, Trips, Extra-curricular Activities, etc.)
COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS
- SBE is looking for volunteers to help set up for their carnival on April 25. This day is only for set up, if you signed up for the carnival you can also sign up to set up. Sign-ups are at the office.
3 on 3 Basketball Tournament at the Rec Center on May 5th at 8am $25 per player. Register at the Rec Center.
- Prom April 21st at the Port of Morrow 8pm-12am
- Blood Drive May 3rd in the Library
- Shop Skills FFA Field Trip April 19th
- Key Club Scholarship application is due April 30th
- Youth Track Meet May 7th 12:10 pm
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- Overflow parking is located in the gravel parking lot- please do not park in a non-parking spot.
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.