HAPPENING Today: ~ADVISORY~ Bell Schedule
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Thursday, March 22nd
11:00 am Track @ Pendleton dismiss at 8:45 am leave at 9:00 am
Friday, March 23rd
2:30 pm Tennis vs multiple schools
4:00 pm Softball @ Stevenson leave at 12 pm
4:00 pm Baseball @ Columbia (White Salmon) leave at 1 pm
Science Club- Meeting on every Wed 3:15-4:45 pm
Safety Committee- Talk to Officer Shimer if you are interested in joining
Chess Club- every Tuesday from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
NHS- Will meet each month at lunchtime on the first Tuesday of the month
Missoula Children’s Theatre- AUDITIONS-Monday March 26, 2018 @ 10 AM SBE
PERFORMANCE-Saturday March 31, 2018 @ 3PM and 5PM @ SBE
FUNDRAISER: Baker’s Barker Dog Treats! If you are interested in buying dog treats, contact Mrs. Baker for an order form. Choices are Peanut butter, Cheese and Oatmeal. Order and pick up is before/after school in room 100. Pick up order forms at the office.
COUNSELOR INFO: (Scholarships, Trips, Extra-curricular Activities, etc.)
- Manufacturing Day is coming! If you’re interested in a tour of Lamb Weston, the PGE Plant, the new workforce training center Industrial Systems Technology and Data Center technician Programs SEE MRS. ROSEN right away!! Space is limited!
- Seniors, if you want to be trained to be a flagger and have immediate skill for hire this summer see Mrs. Rosen for info on flagging course. Must be 18.
- Summer Vet Experience at OSU in Corvallis! If you are interested in being a Veterinarian this is a great opportunity! Flyers at the counseling office!
COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS
- Students that want to sign up for the reunification drill as role players sign up at Mr. Shimer’s office.
Pirate Fans and Volunteers Needed
Help Riverside celebrate our brand new track and thank the community supporters who helped to make it possible! Our first track meet is the high school team’s second annual Riverside Twilight Relays Invitational on Friday, April 6th! The meet is a twilight meet, senior night, and recognition of the contributors who helped make the new track possible. Field events start at 4:30 pm. We are also in need of adult parent and community volunteers to work at the field events, help as exchange zone judges, or assist with other responsibilities during the meet. High school students: If you are in need of volunteer hours for graduation, we need your help at this meet. Adult and student volunteers, if you are available to volunteer at the Riverside Twilight Relays Invitational on April 6th, please email Coach Cornelius or Coach Moore (sam.corneliusmorrow.k12.or.us () or richard.mooremorrow.k12.or.us ())
- Conferences Thursday, March 22nd 3:30-7:30 pm Friday March 23rd 7am-11am
- Spring Break March 26th – March 29th Enjoy your break!
- Baccalaureate Practice May 30th at 10am, Ceremony at 6pm Baptist Church
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- Overflow parking is located in the gravel parking lot- please do not park in a non-parking spot.
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.