HAPPENING Today: ~ASSEMBLY Schedule~ Bell Schedule
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Thursday, September 20th
4:00pm JH Football @ Stanfield Dismiss @ 2:15 pm Depart @ 2:30 pm
4:30pm Girls Soccer vs Umatilla
4:30pm Varsity Boys Soccer vs Umatilla
5:00pm JV Volleyball vs Stevenson
6:00pm Varsity Volleyball vs Stevenson
Friday, September 21st
12:00pm Cross Country Varsity Invitational @ Umatilla Leave @ 10:00am
1:00pm JH Volleyball @ Stanfield leave @ 11:00 am
2:00pm JH Volleyball vs Griswold @ Stanfield
7:00pm Varsity Football vs King’s Way Christian
Saturday, September 22nd
10:00am Volleyball Tournament @ South Wasco County Leave at 6:15 am
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
Afterschool Supper Program- Everyday @ 3:00pm ~ This is for students staying after for Clubs, Study Hall & Tutoring. You need to eat your snacks in the cafeteria.
Homecoming guest passes are due today. All guests must be approved in order to attend.
Greenhand Conference is today. FFA students going to the conference need to meet in the new commons at 8:25 am.
Tailgate Decorating Party- Friday, September 21st from 5-6:30 pm We will be having a tailgate decorating party. Students who attend will get a free hotdog as well as a free t-shirt to wear to the football game! During the tailgate party students will be decorating their hallways for homecoming week.
- Spirit Week – September 24th – 28th (This will be Assembly Schedule all week)
- HOMECOMING – September 28th 9pm-12am
KEY CLUB- If you are interested in joining Key Club, sign up in Mrs. Brennan’s room.
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- If you are late to 1st or 5th period you will receive an invitation to lunch detention. Please show up to class on time. J
- Are you interested in attending West Point Military Academy? Attend an informational meeting in Clackamas on September 22nd. See Mrs. Rosen for details.
- Sign up now for Manufacturing Day, where you can get a behind the scenes tour of Lamb Weston, Port Warehousing and the new BMCC Workforce Training Center. Learn about local careers and training programs! Registration closes Sept. 21st - see Mrs. Rosen for more info.
- If you are in need of community service, Mr. Shimer has a large project, cleaning up the baseball field that will take several days and be about 2 hours each day until done. Sign-ups are at the office.
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.
- Please use safe driving habits, especially when leaving the school parking lot.
- Good job on the lock down situation last week. Any students that have concerns regarding the lock down, talk to Officer Shimer.
- Police Explorers will have meetings every Monday at 7 pm.