Tuesday, April 16th GOOD LUCK TO TRACK, BASEBALL, SOFTBALL AND TENNIS TODAY!
3:30pm Track vs Irrigon dismiss at 2:15pm
4:00pm Baseball @ Irrigon Dismiss at 1:30 pm leave at 1:45pm
4:00pm Softball @ Irrigon Dismiss at 1:30 pm leave at 1:45pm
4:00pm Tennis @ Stanfield dismiss at 2:15 pm leave at 2:30pm
Wednesday, April 17th
3:00pm Track @ Pendleton dismiss at 12:45pm leave at 1:00pm
Thursday, April 18th
2:00pm JH Track @ Pendleton dismiss at 11:45am leave at 12pm
4:00pm Tennis vs Umatilla
Friday, April 19th
1:00pm Baseball @ Vale leave at 6am
1:00pm Softball @ Vale leave at 6am
3:00pm Softball @ Vale leave at 6am
4:00pm Tennis vs Sherman County
Saturday, April 20th
10:30am Track @ Prosser leave at 7:30am
12:00pm Tennis @ McLoughlin HS leave at 9:30am
Reminder for Perfect Attendance for 4th quarter
5 or less tardies
*If you are absent you have to have a doctor’s note-and it has to be due to illness, it can’t be for check-ups or regular appointment or dental/ortho. If it’s for bereavement, we need a note from your parent/guardian.
If you meet the above standards then you will not have to take finals and have the day off!!!
*AP/college courses do not apply
TALENT SHOW Pirates, it’s time to show your talent! RHS Talent Show Auditions are on April 17th and 18th from 3:15 - 5:00 pm. The Talent Show will be on May 8th at 3:30 pm. Tickets: $2 each
PIRATE SCARF SALE The Boys Soccer team is selling Pirate Scarves. Stop by the office before school, during lunch, or after school to purchase. New price! $20 each or $15 if you buy two or more!
SENIORS raffle tickets and money is due to Ms. Ayala this morning!
- sign up now for the Student Field Day at Beef Northwest! Meet new people, make local connections and have fun with Agriculture!
Video Game Club is hosting a Tetris Tournament, The Tournament of Tower. The tournament will be double elimination with first place winning a $20 gift card to Café Cultura, and second winning a $12 gift card to Macarios. There is a $5 entry fee with registration at the office and the deadline when the tournament begins. There will be snacks and a Nintendo Switch to play on while waiting to compete. The tournament is Sunday, April 21st @ 4:00pm in room 106.
- April 12th and May 3rd are all make-up snow days
- April 13th Prom at Port of Morrow Center
- May 7th Jostens- Senior Delivery of Cap and Gown during lunch
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- HS LUNCH Reminder- You cannot be in the new commons during lunch. Please eat in the cafeteria or outside.
- All drinks need to have a screw top lid. You cannot have drinks in disposable cups.