HAPPENING Today: ~REGULAR Schedule~ Bell Schedule
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Thursday, September 13th
4:00pm JH Football vs Weston
4:00pm JH Volleyball vs Weston – This was Friday and now on Thursday
5:00pm JV Volleyball @ Umatilla Depart @ 3:30pm
6:00pm Varsity Volleyball @ Umatilla Depart @ 3:30pm
Friday, September 14th
2:00pm Cross Country @ Union High School Depart @ 9 am NEW TIME
4:00pm JH Volleyball vs Weston Moved to Thursday
7:30pm Boys Varsity Soccer @ Lewis and Clark College vs Riverdale Depart @ 2:15pm
Saturday, September 15th
10:00am Home Varsity Volleyball Tournament
1:00pm Varsity Girls Soccer vs Riverdale
1:00pm Varsity Football @ Seton Catholic Depart @ 7:30am
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
- High School Students –Spirit Shirt Order Forms are due TODAY with the $15.00 so they can be here for Spirit Week.
- ASB Cards are in the office, you may pick yours up before school, during lunch or after school.
- Afterschool Supper Program starts September 19th @ 3:00pm ~ This is for students staying after for Clubs, Study Hall & Tutoring.
- Spirit Week – September 24th – 28th (This will be Assembly Schedule all week)
- HOMECOMING – September 28th
KEY CLUB- If you are interested in joining Key Club, sign up in Mrs. Brennan’s room.
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- If you are late to 1st or 5th period you will receive an invitation to lunch detention. Please show up to class on time. J
2018 YEARBOOKS ARE HERE!- ~ If you have purchased a yearbook please come and pick it up. There are more available for sale if you want to purchase one.
- Are you interested in attending West Point Military Academy? Attend an informational meeting in Clackamas on September 22nd. See Mrs. Rosen for details.
- Sign up now for Manufacturing Day, where you can get a behind the scenes tour of Lamb Weston, Port Warehousing and the new BMCC Workforce Training Center. Learn about local careers and training programs! Registration closes Sept. 21st - see Mrs. Rosen for more info.
- If you are in need of community service, Mr. Shimer has a large project, cleaning up the baseball field that will take several days and be about 2 hours each day until done. Sign-ups are at the office.
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- Overflow parking is located in the gravel parking lot. If the parking lot is full you cannot park in a non-parking spot, your car can be towed. Please use the gravel parking lot.
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.