HAPPENING Today: ~REGULAR~ Bell Schedule
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Thursday, December 13th
5:00pm Girls JV Basketball vs Walla Walla Valley Academy **New Time**
6:00pm Girls Varsity Basketball vs Walla Walla Valley Academy **New Time**
The soccer boys will be selling Asada Fries at the concessions during the games tonight, come and enjoy the games while eating some delicious food!
Friday, December 14th
3:00pm Boys JV Basketball @ Stanfield leave at 1:15 pm
4:30pm Girls JV Basketball @ Stanfield leave at 1:15 pm
6:00pm Wrestling vs Irrigon
6:00pm Boys Varsity Basketball @ Stanfield leave at 1:15 pm
7:30pm Girls Varsity Basketball @ Stanfield leave at 1:15 pm
Saturday, December 15th
9:00am JH Boys Basketball @ Heppner leave at 7am
10:00am Wrestling Tournament @ McLoughlin leave at 6:30am
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
JH Girls Basketball Sign-ups are in the main office. Practice will begin after Winter Break.
CHESS CLUB is on Tuesdays from 3 to 4 PM in Mrs. Baker’s room
There’s a JH ASB meeting in Mrs. Renfro’s room during TODAY.
There will be a wrestling meeting during lunch TODAY.
SENIOR GRADUATION ORDERS
Jostens will be here TODAY between 7 and 8 am. If you have not ordered your cap and gown, this is the time to do it before prices go up.
RIVERSIDE FFA is holding their 2nd Annual Canned Food Drive. We will be having a competition between the classes! The class that brings in the most items will receive a doughnut party! Boxes for donation will be labeled with the grade and placed outside the front office in the new commons. Please bring any canned or dry foods! All proceeds will go back into our community. The competition will run starting today, until December 18th (the last day before break).
The baseball team is holding their first annual Bring the Heat Videogame Tournament, December 15 at 2 pm. Teams of two will compete against others in a match of Rocket League. There are prizes to be won, so be sure to pay your registration fee of $10 per person in the office TODAY.
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- If you are late to 1st or 5th period you will receive an invitation to lunch detention. Please show up to class on time. J
- HS LUNCH Reminder- You cannot be in the new commons during lunch. Please eat in the cafeteria or outside.
- As it is getting colder, this is a reminder to dress in warm clothes as we can’t allow students to use blankets at school due to safety concerns.
FFA CANNED FOOD DRIVE:
1st Place- tie between 7th and 8th grade
2nd place- Freshman
3rd place- Sophomores
Keep bringing in those cans! Remember the can drive goes through the 18th. A doughnut party is up for grabs!
The FFA will be selling hot chocolate at both lunches for $1 and $1.25 with extra marshmallows! Come out and support!
- JUNIORS! Are you interested in an all-expense paid trip to Washington DC this summer? Get an application from Mrs. Rosen for the Electric Cooperative Youth Tour!
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.
- Please use safe driving habits, especially when leaving the school parking lot.