HAPPENING Today: ~REGULAR~ Bell Schedule
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Thursday, January 10th
3:00pm JV Girls Basketball @ Irrigon High School dismiss at 1:15pm leave at 1:30pm
4:30pm JV Boys Basketball @ Irrigon High School dismiss at 1:15pm leave at 1:30pm
6:00pm Varsity Girls Basketball @ Irrigon High School dismiss at 1:15pm leave at 1:30pm
7:30pm Varsity Boys Basketball @ Irrigon High School dismiss at 1:15pm leave at 1:30pm
Saturday, January 12th
10:00am Wrestling Tournament @ Hermiston High School leave at 8am
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
PIRATE SCARF SALE The Boys Soccer team is selling Pirate Scarves. Stop by the office before school, during lunch, or after school to purchase.
NEWS Students, Congratulations on making our tardy and absence goals for December!
That means there is no automatic lunch detention for 1st and 5th period tardies for this Month!
To keep it going in January we need to make sure we stay under 100 1st period tardies and 140 1st period absences in January.
COMMUNITY SERVICE Ms. Ayala is looking for students to help during a benefit dinner on January 13th. For more information or to sign up stop by the office.
CHESS CLUB is Cancelled for Today
- January 17th – End of Semester 1
- January 25th – Quarter 2 Attendance/Grades Award
- February 26th – 4 Hour Conference 33:30-7:30pm
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- HS LUNCH Reminder- You cannot be in the new commons during lunch. Please eat in the cafeteria or outside.
- JUNIORS! Are you interested in an all-expense paid trip to Washington DC this summer? Get an application from Mrs. Rosen for the Electric Cooperative Youth Tour!
- Join us for an electrifying STEM day at EOU on Jan 25th! Attend a real Biology college class! Learn about molecules, how to crack codes using cryptography, how to test lunch capacity and how to create your own video game! See Mrs. Rosen right away to register!
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.
- Please use safe driving habits, especially when leaving the school parking lot.