Tuesday, March 19th
4:00pm Softball vs Dayton dismiss at 2pm
4:00pm Tennis @ McLoughlin Union High dismiss at 1:15pm leave at 1:30pm Cancelled 4:00pm Baseball vs Dayton dismiss at 2pm Cancelled
Thursday, March 21st
3:00pm Track @ Hermiston
4:30pm Softball @ Pilot Rock High School dismiss at 12:45pm leave at 1:00pm
Friday, March 22nd
1:00pm Tennis vs Condon, Griswold
4:00pm Baseball @ Columbia dismiss at 12:45pm leave at 1pm
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
Reminder for Perfect Attendance for 4th quarter
5 or less tardies
*If you are absent you have to have a doctor’s note-and it has to be due to illness, it can’t be for check-ups or regular appointment or dental/ortho. If it’s for bereavement, we need a note from your parent/guardian.
If you meet the above standards then you will not have to take finals and have the day off!!!
*AP/college courses do not apply
PIRATE SCARF SALE The Boys Soccer team is selling Pirate Scarves. Stop by the office before school, during lunch, or after school to purchase. New price! $20 each or $15 if you buy two or more!
Misssoula Children’s Theatre Auditions- Monday March 25th at 10am @ AC Houghton Cafeteria All Boardman and Irrigon students K-12. Performance will be on Saturday March 30th 3:30pm & 5:30pm. Questions? Call Angela 541-314-0166.
- 3rd Quarter attendance/grades reward
- March 22nd 4 hour Parent/Teacher Conferences 7-11am
- Spring Break March 25th – 28th. Have a fun and safe break!
- April 13th Prom at Port of Morrow Center
COUNSELOR INFORMATION7th and 8th Graders!!!! Are you interested in spending a week on Southern Oregon University campus this summer, making new friends and experiencing college life? See Mrs. Rosen for a flyer – registration deadline is April 15th!!!
Don’t forget that registration forms are due THURSDAY!! If you have questions or need forms see Mrs. Rosen
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- HS LUNCH Reminder- You cannot be in the new commons during lunch. Please eat in the cafeteria or outside.
- All drinks need to have a screw top lid. You cannot have drinks in disposable cups.
Message from Officer Shimer
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.
- Please use safe driving habits, especially when leaving the school parking lot.