HAPPENING Today: ~REGULAR~ Bell Schedule
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
9:00am JH Wrestling State Finals @ Wilsonville
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
Reminder for Perfect Attendance for 3rd quarter
5 or less tardies
*If you are absent you have to have a doctor’s note, if it’s for bereavement, we need a note from your parent/guardian.
If you meet the above standards then you will not have to take finals and have the day off!!!
*AP/college courses do not apply
PIRATE SCARF SALE The Boys Soccer team is selling Pirate Scarves. Stop by the office before school, during lunch, or after school to purchase. New price! $20 each or $15 if you buy two or more!
Video Game ClubThere will be a Spring Diamond Video Game Tournament, March 16 at 6:00 pm. The game will be Super Smash Bos. Ultimate on the Switch. To compete, it will be a $5 entry. Sign up at the office.
- Attention 8th through 12th graders!!! Registration is now open for the EOU Tech Expo in March! See Mrs. Rosen for a flyer – YOU MUST REGISTER YOURSELF online for your sessions!
- If you are interested in exploring Health Careers and having an amazing experience over the summer sign up for Medquest Summer Camp at EOU June 17-21. See Mrs. Rosen right away – registration closes March 15th!
- Do you want to be a carpenter, operate heavy equipment, or work on utility lines as a lineman? Sign up now for the Eastern Oregon Construction Day in Baker City for May. Deadline to register is March 21st.
- Sign up now for the EOU Tech Tour in March – Registration is open. Flyers are by the Counselors Office – 8th through 12th grade!
PLAY PERFORMANCES: (You Can't Take it With You) will take place March 7 & 8, 6 pm and March 9, 1 pm. Cost: $7, Kids under 5 are free.
- End of 3rd Quarter March 14th
- 3rd Quarter attendance/grades reward
- March 13th Parent/Teacher conferences 3:30-7:30pm
- March 22nd 4 hour Parent/Teacher Conferences 7-11am
- Spring Break March 25th – 28th. Have a fun and safe break!
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- HS LUNCH Reminder- You cannot be in the new commons during lunch. Please eat in the cafeteria or outside.
- All drinks need to have a screw top lid. You cannot have drinks in disposable cups.
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.
- Please use safe driving habits, especially when leaving the school parking lot.