HAPPENING Today: ~Regular~ Bell Schedule
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Saturday, November 17th
9:00am Boys JH Basketball Jamboree vs Heppner & Ione @ RHS
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!.
Students don’t forget that we have school tomorrow! The good news is that it is Pajama Day, so come dressed in your comfy PJs or sweats.
- Coat Drive this week—There is a drop off in front of the main office.
- November 21st through November 23rd Thanksgiving Holiday
SENIORS! LAST CALL FOR WREATH ORDERS! PLEASE TURN THEM IN TO MS. AYALA BY 7:30AM!
CHESS CLUB is on Tuesdays from 3 to 4 PM in Mrs. Baker’s room
Morrow County Swim Club Are you interested in competitive swimming? Join the Morrow County Swim Club. Tryouts are November 29th at 4:30pm at the Boardman pool and the season will run through January and February. Contact the team coordinator Ms. Gustafson or head coach Keri Heideman for more information.
WWII 2020 Trip Meeting -Ms. Kirk’s WWII 2020 trip meeting has been rescheduled for November 27, 2018 at 5 pm in room 302.
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- If you are late to 1st or 5th period you will receive an invitation to lunch detention. Please show up to class on time. J
- HS LUNCH Reminder- You cannot be in the new commons during lunch. Please eat in the cafeteria or outside.
- As it is getting colder, this is a reminder to dress in warm clothes as we can’t allow students to use blankets at school due to safety concerns.
- The Senior Center is looking for volunteers to help with their annual Thanksgiving Dinner. Sign-ups are in the office.
- Juniors and Seniors
If you would like to tour Perry Technical Institute in Yakima Washington see Mrs. Rosen right away to sign up. The trip is Dec. 4th
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.
- Please use safe driving habits, especially when leaving the school parking lot.