HAPPENING Today: ~Regular~ Bell Schedule
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Congratulations to the Girls Soccer on their big win yesterday!
Both Boys and Girls Soccer teams will be playing in the Quarter finals this weekend!
Saturday, November 3rd
2:00pm Girls Soccer Quarter Finals @ St. Mary’s, Medford At US Cellular community park. Field #10
2:00pm Varsity Boys Soccer Quarter Finals @ Brookings Harbor—Broadcast on KURY 95.3 FM / 101.3 FM
you can watch the girls game here: http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/affiliates/table-rock-sports *fees might apply
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
High School Wrestling
If you are interested in wresting, sign-ups are in the main office.
- JH Black Out Party is TODAY from 4-5:30 pm, Admission will be $2.00 per person. Junior High students only. Come and have some fun and enjoy some yummy enchiladas!
- Quarter 1 attendance/grade award is TODAY we will announce for kids to be released.
- Boys Jr High basketball practice after the black out party at the gym.
BASEBALL please return spirit packs and player informational sheets back to Coach Shimer in room 106.
- November 21st through November 23rd Thanksgiving Holiday
The Riverside FFA chapter is partnering with the chapters across the county to put on a dinner auction on November 17th, at the Riverfront Center in Boardman at 5pm. A full meal will be provided as well as many amazing silent and oral auction items. Tickets are $25 and can be purchased from Ms. Hynes. We only have a limited number of tickets, so get yours soon!
CHESS CLUB is on Tuesdays from 3 to 4 PM in Mrs. Baker’s room
Morrow County Swim Club Are you interested in competitive swimming? Join the Morrow County Swim Club. Tryouts are November 29th at 4:30pm at the Boardman pool and the season will run through January and February. Contact the team coordinator Ms. Gustafson or head coach Keri Heideman for more information.
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- If you are late to 1st or 5th period you will receive an invitation to lunch detention. Please show up to class on time. J
- HS LUNCH Reminder- You cannot be in the new commons during lunch. Please eat in the cafeteria or outside.
- As it is getting colder, this is a reminder to dress in warm clothes as we can’t allow students to use blankets at school due to safety concerns.
- 9th-12th grade: If you are interested in Touring the BMCC Nursing program and seriously interested in a nursing career, please see Mrs. Rosen right away!!!
- If you are in need of community service, Mr. Shimer has a large project, cleaning up the baseball field that will take several days and be about 2 hours each day until done. Sign-ups are at the office.
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.
- Please use safe driving habits, especially when leaving the school parking lot.