HAPPENING Today: ~Regular~ Bell Schedule
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Wednesday, November 28th
3:00pm JV Girls Basketball vs Heppner Dismiss at 2:00pm
4:30pm JV Boys Basketball vs Heppner
6:00pm Varsity Girls Basketball vs Heppner
7:30pm Varsity Boys Basketball vs Heppner
Friday, November 30th
10:00am Girls Wrestling Tournament @ Enterprise leave at 5am
10:00am Varsity Wrestling Tournament @ Enterprise leave at 5am
3:00pm Girls Varsity Basketball Tournament vs Faith Bible @ Westside Christian vs Faith Bible leave at 10:30am overnight trip
4:30pm Boys Varsity Basketball Tournament vs Faith Bible @ Westside Christian leave at 10:30am overnight trip
Saturday, December 1st
12:00pm Girls Varsity Basketball Tournament vs Taft @ Westside Christian
1:30pm Boys Varsity Basketball Tournament vs Taft @ Westside Christian
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
CHESS CLUB is on Tuesdays from 3 to 4 PM in Mrs. Baker’s room
Morrow County Swim Club Are you interested in competitive swimming? Join the Morrow County Swim Club. Tryouts are November 29th at 4:30pm at the Boardman pool and the season will run through January and February. Contact the team coordinator Ms. Gustafson or head coach Keri Heideman for more information.
WWII 2020 Trip Meeting -Ms. Kirk’s WWII 2020 trip meeting is TODAY at 5 pm in room 302.
SENIORS Your Wreath orders will be here on Thursday November 29th. Please plan on picking up your orders from Sheila between 3 and 5 pm, and deliver as soon as possible.
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- If you are late to 1st or 5th period you will receive an invitation to lunch detention. Please show up to class on time. J
- HS LUNCH Reminder- You cannot be in the new commons during lunch. Please eat in the cafeteria or outside.
- As it is getting colder, this is a reminder to dress in warm clothes as we can’t allow students to use blankets at school due to safety concerns.
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.
Please use safe driving habits, especially when leaving the school parking lot.