HAPPENING Today: ~Regular~ Bell Schedule
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Tuesday, November 6th
6:15pm Boys Soccer Semi Finals @ Oregon Episcopal dismiss at 11:45 depart at 12pm. We will announce for a spirit tunnel to send the boys off to their semifinals game.
Saturday, November 10th
9:00am Boys JH Basketball @ Irrigon leave at 7:45am
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
High School Basketball Practices start next week November 12th. Monday girls will practice 10-12pm and boys at 12-2:15pm.
High School Wrestling
If you are interested in wresting, sign-ups are in the main office.
- November 12th NO SCHOOL Observe Veteran’s Day
- November 16th Regular School Day
- November 21st through November 23rd Thanksgiving Holiday
The Riverside FFA chapter is partnering with the chapters across the county to put on a dinner auction on November 17th, at the Riverfront Center in Boardman at 5pm. A full meal will be provided as well as many amazing silent and oral auction items. Tickets are $25 and can be purchased from Ms. Hynes. We only have a limited number of tickets, so get yours soon!
CHESS CLUB is on Tuesdays from 3 to 4 PM in Mrs. Baker’s room
Morrow County Swim Club Are you interested in competitive swimming? Join the Morrow County Swim Club. Tryouts are November 29th at 4:30pm at the Boardman pool and the season will run through January and February. Contact the team coordinator Ms. Gustafson or head coach Keri Heideman for more information.
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- If you are late to 1st or 5th period you will receive an invitation to lunch detention. Please show up to class on time. J
- HS LUNCH Reminder- You cannot be in the new commons during lunch. Please eat in the cafeteria or outside.
- As it is getting colder, this is a reminder to dress in warm clothes as we can’t allow students to use blankets at school due to safety concerns.
- 9th-12th grade: If you are interested in Touring the BMCC Nursing program and seriously interested in a nursing career, please see Mrs. Rosen right away!!!
- If you are in need of community service, Mr. Shimer has a large project, cleaning up the baseball field that will take several days and be about 2 hours each day until done. Sign-ups are at the office.
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.
- Please use safe driving habits, especially when leaving the school parking lot.