HAPPENING Today: ~Regular~ Bell Schedule
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Saturday, November 10th
9:00am Boys JH Basketball @ Irrigon leave at 7:45am
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
High School Basketball Practices start next week November 12th. Monday girls will practice 10-12pm and boys at 12-2:15pm.
High School Wrestling
If you are interested in wresting, sign-ups are in the main office.
- The Fall Sports Banquet is TODAY at 6 pm
- Students just a reminder that Ms. Jordan will be here in room 107 tomorrow from 8 to noon. So if you need help, Chromebook access, or to retake a test for a class please stop by.
- November 12th NO SCHOOL Observe Veteran’s Day
- November 16th Regular School Day
- Coat Drive Nov. 12th -- Nov. 16th Drop off in the Counseling office.
- November 21st through November 23rd Thanksgiving Holiday
SENIORS Your wreath orders are due next Wednesday, November 14th so keep on selling!
The Riverside FFA chapter is partnering with the chapters across the county to put on a dinner auction on November 17th, at the Riverfront Center in Boardman at 5pm. A full meal will be provided as well as many amazing silent and oral auction items. Tickets are $25 and can be purchased from Ms. Hynes. We only have a limited number of tickets, so get yours soon!
CHESS CLUB is on Tuesdays from 3 to 4 PM in Mrs. Baker’s room
Morrow County Swim Club Are you interested in competitive swimming? Join the Morrow County Swim Club. Tryouts are November 29th at 4:30pm at the Boardman pool and the season will run through January and February. Contact the team coordinator Ms. Gustafson or head coach Keri Heideman for more information.
WWII 2020 Trip Meeting -Ms. Kirk’s WWII 2020 trip meeting has been rescheduled for November 27, 2018 at 5 pm in room 302.
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- If you are late to 1st or 5th period you will receive an invitation to lunch detention. Please show up to class on time. J
- HS LUNCH Reminder- You cannot be in the new commons during lunch. Please eat in the cafeteria or outside.
- As it is getting colder, this is a reminder to dress in warm clothes as we can’t allow students to use blankets at school due to safety concerns.
- If you are in need of community service, Mr. Shimer has a large project, cleaning up the baseball field that will take several days and be about 2 hours each day until done. Sign-ups are at the office.
- The Senior Center is looking for volunteers to help with their annual Thanksgiving Dinner. Sign-ups are in the office.
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.
- Please use safe driving habits, especially when leaving the school parking lot.