HAPPENING Today: ~ADVISOR~ Bell Schedule
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Congratulations to the Varsity Boys Soccer on their big win yesterday!
Wednesday, October 31st
3:15pm Girls Soccer 1st Round State vs Perrydale/Western Christian dismiss at 1:45pm ***Adults $8.00 students $5.00***Good luck lady pirates!
Saturday, November 3rd
TBD Girls Soccer Quarter Finals @ TBA
TBD Varsity Boys Soccer Quarter Finals vs TBA
TBD Cross Country Varsity State Finals @ Eugene
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
High School Wrestling
If you are interested in wresting, sign-ups are in the main office.
JH Black Out Party
Thursday, November 1st from 4-5:30 pm, Admission will be $2.00 per person. Junior High students only. Come and have some fun and enjoy some yummy enchiladas!
BASEBALL please return spirit packs and player informational sheets back to Coach Shimer in room 106.
- Josten’s will be here to pick up orders on October 31st
- Quarter 1 attendance/grade award November 1st
- November 21st through November 23rd Thanksgiving Holiday
The Riverside FFA chapter is partnering with the chapters across the county to put on a dinner auction on November 17th, at the Riverfront Center in Boardman at 5pm. A full meal will be provided as well as many amazing silent and oral auction items. Tickets are $25 and can be purchased from Ms. Hynes. We only have a limited number of tickets, so get yours soon!
KEY CLUB Reminder Dues need to be paid by TODAY!
CHESS CLUB is on Tuesdays from 3 to 4 PM in Mrs. Baker’s room
Morrow County Swim Club Are you interested in competitive swimming? Join the Morrow County Swim Club. Tryouts are November 29th at 4:30pm at the Boardman pool and the season will run through January and February. Contact the team coordinator Ms. Gustafson or head coach Keri Heideman for more information.
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- If you are late to 1st or 5th period you will receive an invitation to lunch detention. Please show up to class on time. J
- HS LUNCH Reminder- You cannot be in the new commons during lunch. Please eat in the cafeteria or outside.
- As it is getting colder, this is a reminder to dress in warm clothes as we can’t allow students to use blankets at school due to safety concerns.
- 9th-12th grade: IF you are interested in Touring the BMCC Nursing program and seriously interested in a nursing career, please see Mrs. Rosen right away!!!
- If you are in need of community service, Mr. Shimer has a large project, cleaning up the baseball field that will take several days and be about 2 hours each day until done. Sign-ups are at the office.
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.
Please use safe driving habits, especially when leaving the school parking lot.