HAPPENING Today: ~Regular~ Bell Schedule
(Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
Thursday, April 4th
2:00pm Softball @ Heppner dismiss 10:45 am leave at 11am
1:00pm JH Track Meet @ Westom McEwen dismiss at 10:20am leave at 10:45am *NEW TIME*
4:00pm Tennis Vs Arlington
4:00pm Softball @ Heppner
Friday, April 5th
10:00am Track @ McLoughlin leave at 7:30am
1:00pm Baseball vs Heppner
3:00pm Tennis vs McLoughlin
4:00pm Baseball vs Heppner
Reminder for Perfect Attendance for 4th quarter
5 or less tardies
*If you are absent you have to have a doctor’s note-and it has to be due to illness, it can’t be for check-ups or regular appointment or dental/ortho. If it’s for bereavement, we need a note from your parent/guardian.
If you meet the above standards then you will not have to take finals and have the day off!!!
*AP/college courses do not apply
TALENT SHOW Pirates, it’s time to show your talent! RHS Talent Show Auditions are on April 17th and 18th from 3:15 - 5:00 pm. The Talent Show will be on May 8th at 3:30 pm. Tickets: $2 each
PIRATE SCARF SALE The Boys Soccer team is selling Pirate Scarves. Stop by the office before school, during lunch, or after school to purchase. New price! $20 each or $15 if you buy two or more!
PROM TICKETS ON SALE NOW! Don’t forget to buy your prom tickets during lunch! Also, if you plan to bring a guest you will need to have the from turned in no later than this Friday.
COUNSELOR INFORMATION 7th and 8th Graders!!!! Are you interested in spending a week on Southern Oregon University campus this summer, making new friends and experiencing college life? See Mrs. Rosen for a flyer – registration deadline is April 15th!!!
- April 5th , April 12th and May 3rd are all make-up snow days
- April 13th Prom at Port of Morrow Center
- April 9th Jostens- Senior Delivery day during lunch
- May 7th Jostens- Senior Delivery of Cap and Gown during lunch
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- HS LUNCH Reminder- You cannot be in the new commons during lunch. Please eat in the cafeteria or outside.
- All drinks need to have a screw top lid. You cannot have drinks in disposable cups.