HAPPENING Today: ~3-Hr Delay Schedule B~ Bell Schedule
Sports (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Thursday, March 14th
4:00pm Tennis @ Stanfield dismiss at 2:15pm leave at 2:30pm
Friday, March 15th
3:30pm Track @ Ontario Leave at 10:15am
4:00pm Tennis @ Sherman dismiss at 1:30pm leave at 1:45pm
Saturday, March 16th
11:00am Softball vs Burbank Cancelled 11:00am Baseball vs Burbank Cancelled 2:00pm Baseball vs Burbank Cancelled 2:00pm Softball vs Burbank Cancelled
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
Reminder for Perfect Attendance for 3rd quarter
5 or less tardies
*If you are absent you have to have a doctor’s note, if it’s for bereavement, we need a note from your parent/guardian.
If you meet the above standards then you will not have to take finals and have the day off!!!
*AP/college courses do not apply
PIRATE SCARF SALE The Boys Soccer team is selling Pirate Scarves. Stop by the office before school, during lunch, or after school to purchase. New price! $20 each or $15 if you buy two or more!
Video Game Club There will be a Spring Diamond Video Game Tournament, March 16 at 6:00 pm. The game will be Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on the Switch. To compete, it will be a $5 entry. Sign up at the office.
Key Club members must show proof of membership by end of day WED 3/13 to send in t-shirt order.
SADIES DANCE Will be this Thursday March 14th from 7-10pm, girls ask guys! You can buy your tickets during lunch $5 singles and $7 for couples. The theme is Neon Nights!
Junior high baseball and softball registrations need to be turned into Mr. Shimer in room 106 by the end of the day in order to play this spring.
Misssoula Children’s Theatre Auditions- Monday March 25th, 2019 10am @ AC Houghton Cafeteria All Boardman and Irrigon students K-12. Performance Saturday March 30th 3:30pm & 5:30pm. Questions? Call Angela 541-314-0166.
JR HIGH ASB MEETING There will be an ASB meeting in Mrs. Renfro’s room on Tuesday March 12th.
- End of 3rd Quarter March 14th
- 3rd Quarter attendance/grades reward
- March 13th Parent/Teacher conferences 3:30-7:30pm
- March 22nd 4 hour Parent/Teacher Conferences 7-11am
- Spring Break March 25th – 28th. Have a fun and safe break!
- April 13th Prom at Port of Morrow Center
COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES SBE is looking for high school students to help during their Reading night on March 14th at 5:30pm. Sign up at the main office.
COUNSELOR INFORMATION7th and 8th Graders!!!! Are you interested in spending a week on Southern Oregon University campus this summer, making new friends and experiencing college life? See Mrs. Rosen for a flyer – registration deadline is April 15th!!!
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- HS LUNCH Reminder- You cannot be in the new commons during lunch. Please eat in the cafeteria or outside.
- All drinks need to have a screw top lid. You cannot have drinks in disposable cups.
Safety Message from Officer Shimer
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.
- Please use safe driving habits, especially when leaving the school parking lot.