HAPPENING Today: ~REGULAR~ Bell Schedule
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Tuesday, March 13
2:00 pm Softball vs Stevenson dismiss 12:00 pm
3:00 pm Baseball vs Dufur dismiss 1:30 pm
4:00 pm Softball vs Stevenson
Thursday, March 15
3:30 pm Tennis vs Stanfield
Friday, March 16
3:45 pm Track Meet @ Ontario leave at 10 am
4:00 pm Tennis @ Sherman County leave at 1:30 pm
4:00 pm Baseball vs Pilot Rock
Key Club There is a meeting TODAY in Mrs. Brennan’s Room. It is a mandatory meeting for all members.
Science Club- Meeting on every Wed 3:15-4:45 pm
Safety Committee- Talk to Officer Shimer if you are interested in joining
Chess Club- every Tuesday from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
NHS- Will meet each month at lunchtime on the first Tuesday of the month
End of 3rd Quarter- The end of 3rd quarter is this Thursday! Make sure you are all caught up in your classes.
Missoula Children’s Theatre- AUDITIONS-Monday March 26, 2018 @ 10 AM SBE
PERFORMANCE-Saturday March 31, 2018 @ 3PM and 5PM @ SBE
FUNDRAISER: Baker’s Barker Dog Treats! If you are interested in buying dog treats, contact Mrs. Baker for an order form. Choices are Peanut butter, Cheese and Oatmeal. Order and pick up is before/after school in room 100. Pick up order forms at the office.
COUNSELOR INFO: (Scholarships, Trips, Extra-curricular Activities, etc.)
- Manufacturing Day is coming! If you’re interested in a tour of Lamb Weston, the PGE Plant, the new workforce training center Industrial Systems Technology and Data Center technician Programs SEE MRS. ROSEN right away!! Space is limited!
- Seniors, if you want to be trained to be a flagger and have immediate skill for hire this summer see Mrs. Rosen for info on flagging course. Must be 18.
- Summer Vet Experience at OSU in Corvallis! If you are interested in being a Veterinarian this is a great opportunity! Flyers at the counseling office!
COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS
- Students that want to sign up for the reunification drill as role players sign up at Mr. Shimer’s office.
- Baseball - baseball needs a score-keeper for the baseball season, see Mr. Costello for more information.
- END OF 3RD QTR. March 15th
- Conferences Thursday, March 22nd 3:30-7:30 pm Friday March 23rd 7am-11am
- Spring Break March 26th – March 29th Enjoy your break!
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- As of October 1, YOU ARE NOT TO PICK UP YOUR CELL PHONE for any reason while driving, no phone calls, no text, no mapping, and no changing music.
- Overflow parking is located in the gravel parking lot- please do not park in a non-parking spot.