HAPPENING Today: ~ADVISORY~ Bell Schedule
Reminder Friday, June 2nd is a regular school day.
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Science Club- Meeting on every Wed 3:15-4:45 pm
Safety Committee- Talk to Officer Shimer if you are interested in joining
Chess Club- every Tuesday from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
NHS- Will meet each month at lunchtime on the first Tuesday of the month.
FUNDRAISER: Baker’s Barker Dog Treats! If you are interested in buying dog treats, contact Mrs. Baker for an order form. Choices are Peanut butter, Cheese and Oatmeal. Order and pick up is before/after school in room 100. Pick up order forms at the office.
Junior & Senior High Cross Country
There will be a meeting TODAY in Coach Cornelius’ room after school. All junior high and high school athletes who want to run on the 2018 Pirates Cross Country Team need to come to the meeting. Also, please stop by and sign up at the front office.
Driver’s Ed 2018-19 If you are interested in Driver’s Ed next year you must be 15 years old and have your permit. If you have any questions please contact Officer Shimer.
REMINDER- The weather is getting warmer…please be sure to still follow the dress code. Refer to the student handbook for more information.
- School day Friday June 1st
- Graduation Practice MANDATORY June 1st Seniors be here at 8:45 am
- Graduation day June 2nd 10 am
COUNSELOR INFO: (Scholarships, Trips, Extra-curricular Activities, etc.)
- Sophomores and Juniors – are you interested in more meaningful courses your junior and senior year? You can do an internship at Columbia River Health or take an EOU class for the Oregon Teacher Pathway next year! Work at a local preschool or mentor a child at SBE or WRE. See Mrs. Rosen for more details right away!If you are interested in taking an online course for a more interesting elective such as Astronomy, Health Occupations, or Computer Science next year, see Mrs. Rosen right away.
- Are you interested in representing our school as a Chief Science Officer and want experience in STEM activities? Talk to Mrs. Rosen for a great opportunity!
Community Service Hours-On Wednesday June 6th SBE will be hosting their annual field day event. There are two sessions to the day. One from 8:45-11:15 and the other from 12:45-3:00. If you are interested in helping please sign up at the front office.
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- Overflow parking is located in the gravel parking lot. If the parking lot is full you cannot park in a non-parking spot, your car can be towed. Please use the gravel parking lot.
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.