(Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Friday, May 10th
9:00am Tennis Regionals vs Griswold @ Tri City Court Club
12:30pm JH Track @ Condon High School leave at 9:30am
1:00pm and 3pm Baseball vs Umatilla
1:00pm and 3pm Softball vs Umatilla
1:00pm Track Districts @ Burns leave at5:30am
Saturday, May 11th
10am Tennis Regionals vs Griswold @ Tri City Court Club
10am Track Districts @ Burns
10am Tennis Regionals @ Tri City Court Club
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
Riverside Middle and High School Cross Country Meeting
Are you interested in joining the middle or high school Pirates Cross Country teams for the 2019 season? Come to the meeting after school on Monday, May 13th in Mr. Cornelius’ room (300). Seventh grade through high school students are welcome to attend; don’t forget to bring a friend. GO PIRATES!
Students! Do you want to be part of Riverside Leadership next year?
It’s time to sign up for ASB! Forms are at the main office and speeches will be given May 29th.
So be sure to get your petitions signed, Thanks Pirates!
Reminder for Perfect Attendance for 4th quarter
5 or less tardies
*If you are absent you have to have a doctor’s note-and it has to be due to illness, it can’t be for check-ups or regular appointments or dental/ortho. If it’s for bereavement, we need a note from your parent/guardian.
If you meet the above standards then you will not have to take finals and have the day off!!!
*AP/college courses do not apply
TALENT SHOW The Talent Show will be on May 8th at 3:30 pm. Tickets: $2 each
PIRATE SCARF SALE The Boys Soccer team is selling Pirate Scarves. Stop by the office before school, during lunch, or after school to purchase. New price! $20 each or $15 if you buy two or more!
SENIORS IF YOU HAVE NOT ORDERED YOUR CAP AND GOWN YOU NEED TO DO SO ASAP. GO ONLINE TO: WWW.TRICITIESGRADUATION.COM
- 5/20 Jr/Sr Picnic
- 5/21 4pm Jocks vs Geezers Softball game
- 5/22 End of year concert
- 5/23 End of year assembly
- 5/23 Senior’s last day
- 5/27 Memorial Day- No School
- 5/29 Baccalaureate 10 am practice 6pm Ceremony
- 5/29 7th grade field trip
- 5/31 Regular School Day
- 5/31 Graduation Practice and SBE/WRE Graduation Walk
- 6/1 Graduation Day!
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- HS LUNCH Reminder- You cannot be in the new commons during lunch. Please eat in the cafeteria or outside.
- All drinks need to have a screw top lid. You cannot have drinks in disposable cups.