Daily Announcements Wednesday, November 29th
HAPPENING Today: ~ADVISORY~ Bell Schedule
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Wednesday, Nov. 29th
3:00 pm Girls JV Basketball @ Columbia (White Salmon) HS dismiss 11:45 am leave at 12pm
4:30 pm Boys JV Basketball @ Columbia (White Salmon) HS dismiss 11:45 am leave at 12pm
6:00 pm Girls Varsity Basketball @ Columbia (White Salmon) HS dismiss 11:45 am leave at 12pm
7:00 pm Boys Varsity Basketball @ Columbia (White Salmon) HS dismiss 11:45 am leave at 12pm
Friday, December 1st
3:30 pm Girls Varsity Basketball @ McLoughlin Union HS leave at 1pm
5:00 pm Boys Varsity Basketball @ McLoughlin Union HS leave at 1pm
6:30 pm Girls JV Basketball @ McLoughlin Union HS leave at 1pm
8:00 pm Boys JV Basketball @ McLoughlin Union HS leave at 1pm
Saturday, Dec. 2nd
TBD JV/V Boys/Girls Tournament vs TBD @ McLoughlin Union HS
9:00 am JH Boys Basketball Jamboree @ Irrigon Leave at 7:30 am
10:00 am Wrestling Tournament @ Kennewick HS leave at 7:00 am
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!!!
HIGH SCHOOL TRACK- Remember your Nike order deadline is November 30th. Go to: www.bsnteamsports.com to place your order. If you do not have the team access code, please see Coach Cornelius
today right now! If you are unable to make a purchase before the deadline, there will be a second My Team Shop order in January.
Science Club- Meeting on every Wed 3:15-4:45 pm
Safety Committee- Talk to Officer Shimer if you are interested in joining
Chess Club- every Tuesday from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
NHS- Will meet each month at lunch time on the first Tuesday of the month
FUNDRAISER: Baker’s Barker Dog Treats! If you are interested in buying dog treats, contact Mrs. Baker for an order form. Choices are: Peanut butter, Cheese and Oatmeal. Order and pick up is before/after school in room 100. Pick up order forms at the office.
Clothing Drive: If you have clothes you have outgrown or don't want, you can donate them to Mrs. Baker's room.
COUNSELOR INFO: (Scholarships, Trips, Extra-curricular Activities, etc.)
- Anyone interested in going to Western Oregon University there is an application workshop at WOU on December 1st. See Mrs. Rosen if you’re interested and need transportation!
- JUNIORS are you interested in an all – expense paid trip to Washington DC to tour and meet with government officials? See Mrs. Rosen for more details!
- SOPHOMORES AND JUNIORS: Are you interested in mentoring a younger student? Do you want to change someone’s life? See Mrs. Rosen for details and application.
COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS
- Students that want to sign up for the reunification drill as role players sign up at Mr. Shimer’s office.
- Winter Concert-December 5th 6:00 pm
- Winter Break- December 15th-Jan.1st school resumes Tuesday Jan. 2nd 2018
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- As of October 1st YOU ARE NOT TO PICK UP YOUR CELL PHONE for any reason while driving, no phone calls, no text, no mapping, no changing music.
- Some of you received a parking ticket, please come to the office and buy your parking pass.