HAPPENING Today: ~REGULAR~ Bell Schedule
Sports: (Events, meetings, sign-up info, etc.)
Thursday, October 11th
1:00pm Cross Country @ Griswold dismiss at 10am leave at 10:15am
4:30pm JH Volleyball @ Heppner vs multiple schools dismiss at 2:30pm leave at 2:45pm
5:00pm JH Volleyball @ Heppner vs multiple schools dismiss at 2:30pm leave at 2:45pm
5:00pm Varsity Volleyball vs Condon
6:00pm JV Volleyball vs Condon
Friday, October 12th
12:00pm Varsity Volleyball @ Burns leave at 5:30am overnight trip, leaving for Ontario after game
12:00pm JV Volleyball @ Burns leave at 5:30am overnight trip, leaving for Ontario after game
3:00pm JH Volleyball Jamboree @ Weston leave at 1pm Cancelled 4:30pm JV Boys Soccer vs Ukiah Cancelled
7:00pm Football @ Grant Union leave at 1:00pm
Saturday, October 13th
10:00am JV Volleyball @ Nyssa
11:00am Varsity Volleyball @ Nyssa
1:00pm Girls Soccer @ Umatilla Leave at 11:30 am
2:00pm JV Volleyball @ Vale
3:00pm Boys Varsity @ Umatilla Leave at 11:30 am
3:00pm Varsity Volleyball @ Vale
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!
- Picture Retakes will be on Monday, October 15th
- Mark with Josten’s will be here to meet with the Juniors and Seniors on October 22nd and return on October 31st to pick up orders.
- End of 1st QTR. October 25th
The Riverside FFA chapter is partnering with the chapters across the county to put on a dinner auction on November 17th, at the Riverfront Center in Boardman at 5pm. A full meal will be provided as well as many amazing silent and oral auction items. Tickets are $25 and can be purchased from Ms. Hynes. We only have a limited number of tickets, so get yours soon!
KEY CLUB- If you are interested in joining Key Club, sign up in Mrs. Brennan’s room.
- DRIVERS- You need to fill out the Parking Permit Form in the main office.
- If you are late to 1st or 5th period you will receive an invitation to lunch detention. Please show up to class on time. J
- School pictures are in the office. Even if you didn’t purchase pictures you still get proofs. Please stop by and pick them up before school, after school and during lunch.
- High School-If you are interested in playing basketball, sign-ups are in the front office.
- HS LUNCH Reminder- You cannot be in the new commons during lunch. Please eat in the cafeteria or outside.
- Students – now that grades are out if you need extra help in a class or make up a test, you can go to Mr. Johnson’s or Miss Jordan’s room after school or on Fridays. Check the signs on teacher doors for details.
JUNIORS and SENIORS
Are you interested in touring EOU and attending an EOU Football game on Saturday Nov. 3rd? There are only FOUR spots left for this trip. Sign up with Mrs. Rosen ASAP if you would like to attend!!!
- If you are in need of community service, Mr. Shimer has a large project, cleaning up the baseball field that will take several days and be about 2 hours each day until done. Sign-ups are at the office.
- Are you looking for community service hours opportunity? Mrs. Rosen needs babysitting for senior FAFSA night on Monday Oct. 22 from 6-9 pm. Get 3 hours community service – See Mrs. Rosen if you are interested!
SAFETY Messages from Officer Shimer
- Make sure you are locking all of your personal belongings.
Please use safe driving habits, especially when leaving the school parking lot.