Riverside High School has a variety of sports and activities for students. In the fall, football, men's and women's soccer, volleyball, men's and women's cross country and cheerleading are offered. Winter sports include men's and women's basketball, cheerleading and wrestling. Spring choices include baseball, softball, tennis, and track.
Riverside Head Coaches
- Football - David Boor david.boormorrow.k12.or.us
- Men's Soccer - Jose Duenas jose.duenasmorrow.k12.or.us
- Women's Soccer - Carlos Velasco carlos.velascomorrow.k12.or.us
- Men's/Women's Cross Country - Sam Cornelius sam.corneliusmorrow.k12.or.us
- Volleyball - Marie Cain marie.cainmorrow.k12.or.us
- Cheerleading - Alejandra Caldera alejandra.calderamorrow.k12.or.us
- Men's Basketball - Clair Costello clair.costellomorrow.k12.or.us
- Women's Basketball - Clair Costello clair.costellomorrow.k12.or.us
- Men's Wrestling - Richard Rockwell richard.rockwellmorrow.k12.or.us
- Women's Wrestling - Hans Rockwell hans.rockwellmorrow.k12.or.us
- Baseball - Tyler Davis tyler.davismorrow.k12.or.us
- Softball - Jordan Mittelsdorf jordan.mittelsdorfmorrow.k12.or.us
- Tennis - Katrina VanderPloeg katrina.vanderploegmorrow.k12.or.us
- Track - Sam Cornelius sam.corneliusmorrow.k12.or.us
- Click Here to view all upcoming athletic events.
- Get detailed statistics and results on OSAA's web site.
- Get Pirate Gear Here
- PTP and Gate Fees
- Core Covenants for Riverside Athletics (PDF)
- School Insurance Company