Students participating in a sport at Riverside Jr/Sr High school will need to pay the PTP (participation) fee for that sport.
- Junior High - $25.00 per sport. (you will only have to pay for 1 sport each year per student)
- High School - $50.00 per sport. (you will only have to pay for 1 sport each year per student)
- Individual Max prices - J.H. = $25/ H.S. = $50
- Family Max prices - All = $100.00
Gate Fees to attend our regular season Athletic Events are as follows:
High School - (Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Wrestling)
- Adults - $4.00/ Students (7th – 12th grade) - $3.00
- RHS Students with an ASB Card - Free
- Senior Citizens (age 65+) - Free
Junior High - At this time we do not charge an entry fee for Junior High games.
Playoff Games are regulated by OSAA and everyone must pay entry fee to attend.
All of our Facilities are “Pet Free, Drug Free, Tobacco Free” zones!