Thursday, October 28th
3:00pm Varsity Boys Soccer @ Umatilla dismiss at 1:15pm leave at 1:30pm
5:00pm Girls Soccer @ Umatilla dismiss at 1:15pm leave at 1:30pm
Friday, October 29th
3:30pm Cross Country @ Grant Union leave at 10am
Good luck Pirates!
PINK DAY- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we will be wearing PINK every Thursday this month!
SENIORS- Please make sure that you fill out the google form from Ms. Ayala for your cap and gown information.
October 26th Jostens will be here to pick up orders
October 28th end of Qtr. 1
Key Club There is a meeting after school, Tuesday October 26th in Mrs. Brennan’s classroom.
- ASB fees need to be paid before you can participate in any sport
- If you lose your agenda we have some for sale in the main office. $5 each
- Drinks must have a screw top lid- for example a water bottle
- No energy drinks are allowed
- When you have to step out of the building, even if it’s to go to your car you must sign out and sign back in
- If you have late start, you need to sign in at the office when you arrive